Hurray!!! Finally I made custard without lumps. This was my feeling at the age of seven when I made perfect vanilla custard for the first time in my life. Undoubtedly this was a great feeling of accomplishment. Afterwards and so many tries I was finally able to prepare the perfect custard. This feeling of achievement was something which influenced me to learn advanced cooking.

I started cooking at the age of 7 and my inspiration was my talented mother who used to be praised by our family unit and friends for the recipes she made. She cooked astonishing recipes which were non only visually highly-seasoned but were palatable. As a kid I grew eating her recipes and getting inspired by her solar day past day.

"Cooking is like snow skiing: If you don't fall at to the lowest degree 10 times,
so yous're not skiing hard enough."
By: Guy Fieri

Today afterwards and then many years I am still cooking and for me it is not only a habit or hobby but it is something which gives me pleasance and mind relaxation. It would not be incorrect to say that I am obsessed with my cooking talent and now I am on a stage where I admire my own hands for creating wonderful dishes.

The talent of cooking is something which differentiates me from many other people of my age. At present a twenty-four hours's when information technology is considered that an educated daughter cannot melt well, it gives me great gratification that I am the one breaking this stereotype. I am not merely educated but I also cook well.

At that place are several ways in which people define Cooking. For some information technology is the practice of preparing food by mixing, heating and combining ingredients and for others information technology is the act to satisfy their basic need of hunger. But cooking for me is an art past which I can create any I want with annihilation available in my kitchen. It gives me slap-up pleasure and pride to call up that my easily tin create an extraordinary dish out of such ordinary ingredients.

Cooking is also a way to satisfy hunger. Hunger is a state of discomfort or weakness acquired by lack of food consumption. This is a feeling which is mutual in every living thing. We have this feeling everyday and to satisfy this feeling we try to eat all-time food possible which is not but nutritious just likewise tasty. To create this type of delicious nutrient we need to cook.

There are people effectually me who honey eating just hate cooking. For them cooking is hell of a task. They recall it is irritating and abrasive to melt simply because they cannot cook. I would just like to say that antisocial cooking is but their mode to protect themselves from the hard work or determination required to learn this art. For me those people lack creativity but everyone have their preferences.

Back so some people were criticized for being chefs. But I happily consider the fact that the trends take changed. At present more than and more people are becoming chefs and are earning even more coin than bankers or businessmen. Lastly to motivate all those who similar cooking but are agape to take it as a career I would like to say people can survive without a well settled business in recession but they cannot survive without nutrient. Regardless of the economic condition cooking is a type of career which will keep to excel day by mean solar day and information technology is a safer career choice for all those who know and beloved cooking.

Co-ordinate to George Bernard Shaws:
"A life spent making mistakes is non only more
honorable, just more useful than a life spent doing
nothing"
By: George Bernard Shaws

I truly believe in this quote and I try to follow what he said we larn past making mistakes and for all those who want to excel in cooking do requite a try maybe this mistake makes your life more than honorable.

For those interested in cooking a brusk recipe is given please do try it and give your feedback about information technology.

Scotch Eggs

Ingredients:
Potatoes (Medium Sized) 2
Cheddar Cheese (Grated) ii Tablespoon
Egg i
Hard Boiled Eggs 2
Flour 1 Tablespoon
Breadcrumbs 1 ½ loving cup
Oil ii Cups
Salt and Pepper ¼ Teaspoon each

Accompaniments:
Bread Slices four
Tomatoes 1
Lettuces 2 – 3
Carrot 1

Method:
i. Boil Potatoes and Eggs separately. And mash the potatoes.
2. Now add together grated cheese and seasonings and mix well.
3. Shell the hard boiled eggs and coat with flour.
4. Divide the mash potatoes mixture into two halves and mould around the eggs.
5. Dip in the beaten eggs and coat with crumbs.
vi. Shallow fry in oil and cut into ii halves.
seven. Serve with accompaniments.

2

Some of my creations:

5 1002672_799191610120027_1840700826697232179_n

Sweet north Sour Chicken                                             Cheese Egg

BY M@ry@one thousand Amer